In the poem, we count 12 references to things you can see along the pike. Can you catch them all?
SPOILER ALERT: If you are quizzing yourself, you may want to prevent your eyes from wandering below this paragraph. That's where the answers are.
Lebanon Pike References in the Poem
- Hermitage Avenue
- The Hermitage
- Clover Bottom Mansion
- Shipley's Donuts
- Andrew Jackson VFW Post 1291
- Treasures Consignment Mural by Kristi Oakley Elswick
- Insect Graffiti on Abandoned Car Wash
- Donelson Tae Kwon Do
- A Three Stooges Sign in an Alley
- Hermitage House Smorgasbord
- Eagle Nest Coach
- Mount Olivet Cemetery