Representing contemporary classical collective Intersection, soprano Rebekah Alexander brought some of the most experimental vocal pieces of the 20th and 21st centuries. Each of the pieces explored the limits of the voice's capability as an instrument, rather than as a vehicle for text.
- Cathy Berbarian: Stripsody
- George Crumb: Vocalise #3: Death Carol from 'Apparition'
- George Aperghis: Cinq Calmes Plats
- J.P.C. Jackson: Once
- John Cage: The Wonderful Widow of Eighteen Springs
- Osvaldo Golijov: Lua Descolorida